THE 2019 PARADIGM BUILDING GROUP SCHOLARSHIP IS NOW CLOSED. RECIPIENT OF THE AWARD WILL BE NOTIFIED BY E-MAIL. PLEASE APPLY TO THE 2020 SCHOLARSHIP BELOW.
The 2020 Paradigm Building Group Scholarship Program was developed to support and encourage students interested in the areas of interior design, architecture, civil engineering, building construction, construction management and construction technology.
Paradigm Building Group is a family-owned and operated, full-service building company in Northern Virginia. Serving many families across the Washington DC Metro area, we have played a key role in designing unique custom homes and reinventing houses in older communities for today’s homebuyer.
Paradigm Building Group’s nonprofit, Paradigm Foundation, builds home for ultra-poor families throughout the world. As leaders in the field we value giving back to others, and hope to instill this mindset in future generations.
Paradigm Building Group is proud to offer a yearly scholarship of $500 to a worthy student who shares similar values and a desire for learning in the field of construction.
$500 Awarded Annually to one student.
- Graduating High School Senior or Current College Student with a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Interest in interior design, building construction or management, architecture, civil engineering, or other field related to building and remodeling homes.
- Funds are to be applied towards tuition, books, and/or other fees associated with attending school.
- Student must be attending a school anywhere in U.S.
How to Apply:
- A paragraph or two on who you are, GPA, school you are/will be attending, what your educational, career, and plans are for the future. What inspired you to pursue this path, etc. Add in examples of interest in field of study and leadership.
- An Essay on one of the following topics (1,000 word max limit):
- “What does home mean to you?”
- “Design or Describe in detail your dream home and write what it’s most important attributes will be and why those attributes are important to you”
- “Devise a plan to improve housing in a specific place in the world.”
- E-mail completed Application in ONE (1) DOCUMENT to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Paradigm Building Scholarship 2020” in subject line
Application Deadline: Feb. 5th, 2020
The Paradigm Building Group Scholarship Awardee will be notified via e-mail. Awardee will be asked to provide proof of attendance and GPA before funds are dispersed.
Ask Questions or E-Mail Completed Application to:
Terms & Conditions:
- Due to the high-number of applicants, not all non-winners will be notified
- Any information submitted will not be sold or transferred. Awardees may be asked for permission to use his or her name, photo, and quotes for marketing purposes by Paradigm Building Group, LLC.
- Paradigm Building Group, LLC reserves the right to extend the deadline or not award the scholarship if there are no quality submissions.