As Paradigm looks to continue our growth in 2017 and into 2018, we are looking for some talented new teammates! Are you a people person with experience in Construction Site Project Management? This role may be for you!
PARADIGM BUILDING GROUP – Construction Project Site Manager Job Description
Paradigm Building Group is currently looking for a Project Site Manager to work in the Northern Virginia area with our growing company. The qualified applicant will have some experience with construction management as a Superintendent for residential new homes and addition projects – or have a degree in a Construction or Business related field.
The following applicant will be a self-motivated, team player being comfortable working in the field, client focused, have an eye for detail, great organization skills and enjoy working with a small, but flexible team with the possible opportunity for advancement.
Summary of Job Description:
- Responsible for all construction activity within assigned project, including the scheduling and supervision of all subcontractors
- Inspects and accepts the work performed in each phase of the construction
- Manual labor may be needed on a few occasions
- Ensures project stays on schedule
- Skilled in reading and interpreting plans and specifications
- Experience required with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, and Internet Explorer)
- Must be a detail-oriented individual with excellent organizational skills
- Must have well-developed interpersonal skills with the ability to establish and maintain
highly functional relationships with diverse personalities.
- Construction or Business related Degree
- 2 + years of experience as a Superintendent or Project Manager
- Experience with any of the following: residential new homes and additions projects
- Desire and ability to uphold and convey the high standards and values of the organization.
Paradigm’s comprehensive benefits package includes:
- Medical and Dental insurance
- Vacation Time & Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Bonus Incentives
Think you are the right fit to join the Paradigm family? Please send your questions or cover letter and resume to: HiringManager@ParadigmBuilds.com